Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

New German TMZ rules not to find in the charts

Author
d
Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Skydemon team, I'm wondering where I can find information about the new German TMZ situation valid from Mar, 30th 2017. Like mentioned in  this document, you have to set a transponder code an also listen to a defined frequence when flying in german TMZ. My chart updatelevel is current (PC-Version, valid to Apr. 27th). 

A‌ I blind or are the charts missing this information.

T‌hanks in advance for your answer and brgds Dirk‌‌
efrenken
efrenken
Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)
Dirk,

You can find this information when you tap and hold on the chart within such a TMZ and then tap the TMZ in the 'What's here" menu.

By the way, setting this squawk and selecting this frequency is not mandatory. You only have to activate mode S within these TMZs. Only when you select the special squawk you also have to change to that special frequency. By selecting this squawk you indicate that you listen to that frequency, hence 'listening squawk'. Well proven for a long time in the UK.

Eric
dirktg
d
Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)Too Much Forum (401 reputation)
efrenken - 3/31/2017 9:27:35 PM
‌Dirk,You can find this information when you tap and hold on the chart within such a TMZ and then tap the TMZ in the 'What's here" menu.By the way, setting this squawk and selecting this frequency is not mandatory. You only have to activate mode S within these TMZs. Only when you select the special squawk you also have to change to that special frequency. By selecting this squawk you indicate that you listen to that frequency, hence 'listening squawk'. Well proven for a long time in the UK.Eric

Thank for your help! Yes, you are right, information is available now. I expected the information directly in the chart, as shown in the NfL letter. brgds Dirk

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search