Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Cannot Change Planned Level

Author
b
Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have planned a route using my default aircraft whose default level is 2000 feet. Also, within the flight details for the route, the level is set at 2000 feet. However, the virtual radar has every leg at 3000 feet, as is also displayed if I hover over any leg on the map.

This is annoying as I want to see, graphically, on the virtual radar the difference between my planned level and the terrain and at the moment it is showing a larger gap than would be the case as it is assuming 3000 feet. I have modified the de‌‌fault level on the plane and also on the flight details in an attempt to get it to reload the level.

I know I could pull down every leg on the virtual radar but that would be a pain...

thanks,

Ken‌‌‌‌‌‌
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)
You've set each level individually to 3000' in the virtual radar, which is why they are set that way. Changing the overall level of the flight won't reset such levels which have been set individually. So you'll need to adjust them all to where you want them individually, or recreate the route with the level you want.
adhawkins
adhawkins
Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)Too Much Forum (28K reputation)
Hi,

O‌r if you're using the desktop version, you could double click on each leg, and reselect the 'Use default route level' (not sure of the exact wording) checkbox. Presumably something similar exists in the 'mobile' versions?

A‌ndy
‌‌‌
Edited 3/16/2017 12:14:31 PM by adhawkins
buchke
b
Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)

Hmm, don't remember setting the altitude on each leg but thanks for the "use route level" tip - that's done it.

Ken‌‌

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search