Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

cannot login on anymore Mobiles

Author
rosdol
Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Tim,
as I teach Courses from time to time about SD usage I have the following Setup:
Privately I use a PC, a Samsung Tablet and a Samsung Phone for my flying pleasure.

When I give an SD course, I used to logg out on my pc and mobiles and log into the Classroom PC, a Samsung Tablet and an iPad which are all connected to a beamer.
When the Course was over I logged out every device and returned to my private Setup.
This worked all the time but now I seem to have a Problem - I cannot log back in into any of the mobiles - be it the Samsung phone or tablet or the iPad. I always get following error:
Communication error
"PROXYName Resolution failure" 
When I try to check validity of my Charts it Comes back with hte same error.
Interesting enough, when I log in on one of the PCs it works like a charm. (username: erik@rosdol.at)
I tried this on to different Networks / WLANs, they both have no Proxy defined an have`´t changed anything in the Network Setup.
Please Help thanx !!!

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Sorry, this is obviously a local network issue and I don't think there's anything we would be able to do from the SkyDemon side. There is no general problem logging on to the SkyDemon service.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search