sorry for the delay. I just waited for someone from the SD Team to authorise me to upload a copy. Unfortunately, there was no answer. That's why I'd rather not upload the wrapper. I can imagine that's not a problem for the reasons mentioned above, but I'm a bit cautious. Call me coward ;-)
But what I can do is to give you a guide on how I did it. Anybody can do that relatively easily and most of all for free, it's really not hard. Here we go:
1. Upload a free
copy of the Winebottler package. Get it from here
. You can use the 2.0 Development Package, that the version I used on My Mac OSX with High Sierra and it worked.
2. Open the .dmg-File, copy both the Wine App and the Winebottler App to your applications folder. You may have to authorise this with your admin account.
3. Get the Windows Installation File for SkyDemon from here
. Do NOT try to to anything with this file for the moment.
4. Start the Winebottler App. Switch to the Advanced Tab via the third of the three icons in the top of the window. The window should look like this:
5. Make sure, that you set all the settings like shown in the screenshot. Additionally, press the "Select File" (one red star) button and choose the Skydemon Installer File you have downloaded in Step 3.
6. After that, be sure to check the following boxes (and only this boxes) in the "Winetricks" section (two red stars):
It may be a little bit "fiddly" to scroll to them. Take care to get them all and no other line.
7. It is *very* important, that you have selected "Include Wine App" behind "App-Bundle" and "execute file (Installer)" begin "Installation Mode".
8. Press the Install Button in the down right corner. Choose Desktop as destination for the compiled File and give an apropriate name.
9. Now, it take's a lot of time. Do not stop the compilation process, even if it seems to "hang". you need an working internet connection now because the additional winetricks parts will be downloaded. whenever you are prompted by a "Windows window" to restart the computer after installation process, choose "no".
10. At the end, choose the "Skydemon.exe" File to be the executed one when you start the Wrapped software.
11. right click on the generated file on your desktop and choose "show package contents".
12. navigate to the "fonts directory" within the windows environment (red star)
13. Delete all the file within the fonts directory. NOT the directory itself.
14. Close the complete window.
15. copy the Skydemon App from your desktop to your Application folder. Be sure to backup your old Skydemon Version to somewhere else.
16. Now you can start the Skydemon app and it should work like before. Maybe you have to choose your Document-Directories again.
17. If you want, you can remove Wine and Winebottler Apps from your Application Folder. You don't need them any more.
As said, this works on my iMac late 2012 with High Sierra. I do not know if it works for other machines/OS'es.
and I take no responsibility and give no support.