Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Unable to login to PC version

Author
Awqward
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I just updated my full PC version and am un able to login... I get a Skydemon Plan error message: "There was a communications error during operation "login", Check that you are connected to the internet and try again. The request was aborted: The request was canceled"

I have fully removed and reloaded the software several times. I have rest my password twice. It works fine on my ipads and iphone and the Web version.... and I have rebooted my PC....Can anyone help??

Anthony Quick

Edited 3/1/2015 5:22:53 PM by Awqward
George Reid
George Reid
Too Much Forum (9.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.3K reputation)
Anti virus software can sometimes cause problems with SD.. Which antivirus package are you using?

George E A Reid

Ipad Mini 5,  IOS 14.4,  SD 3.15.0.288
PC(Win 10, Version 19041.804)  SD 3.15.0.0

Awqward
Awqward
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
Norton360...good point, I'll try disabling it
Awqward
Awqward
GEAR (3/1/2015)
Anti virus software can sometimes cause problems with SD.. Which antivirus package are you using?

Thanks Gear...it was in fact the firewall causing the problem! I disabled it and was able to login....Now I need to adjust the firewall settings to allow SD...

Thanks again
Anthony

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search