Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Traffic Display

Author
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Not at present; Garmin like to keep you locked into their products and have not offered a way for third-party software to integrate with them.
HEJ
HEJ
Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)
Old thread I know - but a question for Tim & team:

S‌ince the Zaon MRX allready has communication facilities (port, protocol and cable) to interface and show traffic on Garmin 396/496/696/695 and Garmin AERA 500/550 - wouldt it then not be a breeze to get this information into Skyview ?

CAVOK and Happy landings to all,
/Henrik (HEJ)
Edited 12/20/2017 8:16:24 AM by HEJ
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
I don't understand the question. What does Skyview, Zaon and Garmin have to do with SkyDemon?
HEJ
HEJ
Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)Too Much Forum (824 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 12/20/2017 12:40:08 PM
I don't understand the question. What does Skyview, Zaon and Garmin have to do with SkyDemon?
Hi Tim,

‌‌Skyview - Skyfall -
Skydemon ... ‌Sorry if my mind does not read load and clearly...

I meant Skydemon as in: Z‌aon MRX (Anti collision devices) outputs traffic alerts in a format that allows the mentioned Garmin devices to show the traffic. But since I do not use any of the Garmin products I would much prefer to have traffic show up on my Skydemon navigation display.

‌‌Given that this output is available from the Zaon - is it then not possible to show on my Skydemon somehow ??

H‌appy holidays to all ‌

CAVOK and Happy landings to all,
/Henrik (HEJ)
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
I don't think so. We were going to look at the possibility of integrating with Zaon devices but then they went out of business, so we certainly won't be doing it at this stage.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search