Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Just want to confirm the PA 28 fuel figures

Author
Tristan Marchent
Too Much Forum (607 reputation)Too Much Forum (607 reputation)Too Much Forum (607 reputation)Too Much Forum (607 reputation)Too Much Forum (607 reputation)Too Much Forum (607 reputation)Too Much Forum (607 reputation)Too Much Forum (607 reputation)Too Much Forum (607 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Guys,

Newbie to Skydemon here and I fly the PA28. Flying to Southend from Kemble on Sunday for a currency checkflight and this will be the first time I have used Skydemon properly. Hope it goes well!

I was taught when learning that 7 USG/Hour was a good ballpark figure for the PA28-161. But now we have consumption for taxi/takeoff, climb, cruise, descent and landing. So therefore, I just want to revisit this ball park figure that I was taught and break this down so my figures are correct in Skydemon. I also want to start using Litres as 'the speak' now, not US Gal. 35Ltrs/Hour sound about the same?

The hourly cost of the PA28 I fly is £125.00. And I aim for about 95 IAS in the cruise, but obviously I know you have have 75% power, 65% Power, 55% Power etc etc. I would ideally like to have all these cruise profiles in there so I can choose the best one.

Many thanks,

Tristan
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)SkyDemon Team (615K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Every PA28 is different. You need to take the existing PA28 model as a base and then customise it as much as necessary to reflect the specific model you fly.
If you have specific questions about how to use the aircraft editor please feel free to ask them.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search