Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Autorouting around Airspaces

Author
henrikl
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
Would it be possible to create rules, by which skydemon could autoroute a vfr-route from point 1 to point to by omitting airspaces,that the pilot wants to avoid ?
When i create a route, i will be warned, that the route will cross airspace D. Can't you create a ruleset, by which the airspace is avoided in a configurable distance ?

Regards
Tags
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
No, we do not wish to create routes automatically for VFR flights. We want the pilot to always be in full control of their planned route.
micha@pa18.de
micha@pa18.de
Too Much Forum (167 reputation)Too Much Forum (167 reputation)Too Much Forum (167 reputation)Too Much Forum (167 reputation)Too Much Forum (167 reputation)Too Much Forum (167 reputation)Too Much Forum (167 reputation)Too Much Forum (167 reputation)Too Much Forum (167 reputation)
If you want to have autorouting, you have to use POCKETFMS.
But - I have used POCKETFMS  before SKYDEMON was on the market - I like Skydemon more, because it is much simplyer to use in the air!

A good software has to be DAU
DAU = in German "Dümmster angenommener User" "stupid constructive user"
then its working with small stress!

I like SKYDEMON

Mike (FI)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login