Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

latest Android can't close aip list

Author
Liam Sandie
Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When I open plates etc now on my phone I cannot close or with the back button. Anyone finding the same?

Galaxy Note 2

https://www.instagram.com/liam548/

OldDogNew
OldDogNew
Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)
This sounds exactly like a problem I have been having on my Galaxy S4. See my thread "Problem with Android Version 2.7.2 on Samsung Galaxy S4" (don't know how to create a link.) Other SD users on Android systems are experiencing similar issues. SD are working on a solution - there was talk of a beta version soon. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an easy way to revert to the previous version, otherwise I presume someone would have posted the way to do it.
Liam Sandie
Liam Sandie
Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)
Not noticed it before but not accessed plays since the last update which had made the system run faster but without the back button its impossible. Arghhhh

Liam Sandie
Liam Sandie
Any news on this please?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
We released a beta version of SkyDemon for Android earlier today. Please test using that version.
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)Too Much Forum (50K reputation)
OldDogNew (02/10/2013)
This sounds exactly like a problem I have been having on my Galaxy S4. See my thread "Problem with Android Version 2.7.2 on Samsung Galaxy S4" (don't know how to create a link.) Other SD users on Android systems are experiencing similar issues. SD are working on a solution - there was talk of a beta version soon. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an easy way to revert to the previous version, otherwise I presume someone would have posted the way to do it.

This problem appears to have been solved by the latest beta release, but for future reference, whenever I download an SD update, I DO NOT delete the previous version form my downloads folder until the next (ie - the third in the series) update comes along. That way, I always have the latest release and the previous release available and I can always delete an update and revert to the previous version if needed. I have only had to do this once, and that turned out to be the result of 'finger trouble' so I was quickly able to re-update.

I hope this helps.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

OldDogNew
OldDogNew
Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.4K reputation)
Thanks for the tip - I will try that in future. I saw the beta and tried it but for me it seems to crash a second or two after startup on my Galaxy S4
Liam Sandie
Liam Sandie
Ill await for it to appear on play store. Glad that it will no longer be impossible to come out after viewing the plates Wink

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search