Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Corrupt file when downloading plates

Author
Ruediger
Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

i am a new user of SD and wanted to download the DFS Charts for offline availability. So far, so good. First i noticed a horribly slow download "performance" and second i noticed an error with the EDNY visual operation chart, the download stopped with a message "Corrupt data detected when interpreting downloaded Plate information". Since i do not really need EDNY VisOps right now, this would not be major issue, but the whole download stops and i cannot get to any other plates which come after EDNY.

Another problem with the plates that i figured out so far is in he georeference issue. EDLS for example is a few miles to high in the north. this causes a misplacement on the iPad and a stretched display in windows. I am not sure what to expect from the georeference feature. Is it supposed to be reliable or is it just nice?

Thanks for help/suggestions/feedback

Rüdiger
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
Thanks for your feedback. We have corrected the EDNY plate corruption issue and the incorrect georeferencing information associated with EDLS.
Ruediger
Ruediger
Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)Too Much Forum (975 reputation)
I am sorry for this late reply. The update was very fast available and work just well.Smile

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search