Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

3.14.2 Update, loss of paging and sizing of Pilots Notes

Author
Clive
Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Anyone else now got the pilots notes as tiny boxes than don’t fit the page/screen like they used to?
Also used to show which I hadn’t read, and start there.
Ta, Clive
efrenken
efrenken
Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)Too Much Forum (19K reputation)
On my iPad it’s showing ok as usual.
Version 3.14.2.254

Eric

Clive
Clive
Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)Too Much Forum (364 reputation)
Thanks Eric, just found one with some I haven't read and it stops at the right point but the boxes don't fit the page on my iphone. Far too small to read. If I size them with my fingers then I have to swipe left and right to read the lines. Most annoying. 
Can't think that I did anything and was in earlier before the logbook update.

Tried on my android tablet (for flying only) and it looks OK but then it's a lot bigger, not sure if the notes used to 'fit' on the tablet. They don't anymore on the phone and they used to. When I say 'fit' I mean fill the screen with a text size that's reasonable. 

I have screenshots but doesn't look like you can post them on here, I'll send to SkyD.

Regards, Clive

Clive
Clive
Here's a few, the text size would normally be comparable to the top banner or at least to the 'vodafone UK 4G' line

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Could you try again now? We think we've fixed it.
Clive
Clive
Tim Dawson - 8/20/2020 9:02:25 AM
Could you try again now? We think we've fixed it.

Wow, great response!

Normal service is restored. Many thanks Clive

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search