Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Option to download complete product DFS AIP VFR lost since last update

Option to download complete product DFS AIP VFR lost since last update...
Author
f
Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

i was always downloading all DFS AIP CFR charts to my Skydemon, to have them available offline and updting that form time to  time.
That does not work anymore, probably since last update. 
In the airfields tab I click on "Download"-"Download Product" and here no product appears, but I have subscribed to the DFS VFR charts.
I see "Please wait..." for some short moments, and then just nothing.
Is this a bug?

Regards,
Florian

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)
Have you tried logging out and back in again?
Edited 7/13/2020 3:39:22 PM by grahamb
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
There's no known problem with downloading all plates in such a product. Do check that you're online though, otherwise the list will not populate with your purchased products.
fzahn
f
Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)Forum Member (46 reputation)
Hi Tim,

thanks for the fast reply. I was forgetting to mention, that I have this issue in the windows-version, not on iPad.
I tried to logout and login which works without problem. Also downloading a single plate from the airport-information-page works without any issues.
only downloading the complete product does not work, it is not offered in the menu:

Release 3.14.1.0
Regards,
Florian

w5400
w5400
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
fzahn - 7/15/2020 7:12:34 AM
Hi Tim,

thanks for the fast reply. I was forgetting to mention, that I have this issue in the windows-version, not on iPad.
I tried to logout and login which works without problem. Also downloading a single plate from the airport-information-page works without any issues.
only downloading the complete product does not work, it is not offered in the menu:

Release 3.14.1.0
Regards,
Florian

Hi Florian
this is probably the result of a recent windows 10 update, I had the same issue. The pop-up window for dfs chart downloads is now in the upper lefthand corner of your desktop, hardly noticeable or even not visible if covered by another window.
Cheers Victor

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
Or maybe the submenu has appeared on another monitor? (if you have more than one)
grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.7K reputation)
Oddly, this only seems to happen for the 3rd Party purchases pop-up; the AIP downloads behave as before.
fzahn
f
HI Graham,

you are right, here its also in the upper left corner
@Tim: no second monitor here...

Its a little hard to click on the menu now, because if you move the mouse to it disappears. It works, if you dont run skydemon fullscreen. Then you can click on the menu in the upper left corner.
So I have a workaround.
@Tim: It looks like that:

Regards,
Florian

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
Thanks. We think we have a fix for the next version.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search