Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

When adding aircraft in library and syncing with cloud they disappear

Author
m
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

on Windows when I add .aircraft files in documents ==> skydemon ==> aircraft I can see them in the aircraft library in Skydemon on my PC.
Now I want to sync them so they also appear on the mobile devices. When I push "sync with cloud" they disappear and are also deleted in the aircraft folder on windows.
How do I sync them and get them into the cloud?

Thanks
Max

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
If you're adding them directly into the filesystem you may be adding older versions than have been recently deleted in the cloud. To make sure they're treated as brand new files, copy them into the filesystem before opening SkyDemon then modifying something about them within SkyDemon, to bring them up to date, before syncing.
max
m
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Thank you, that solved my problem!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search