Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Uploading aircraft profiles online

Author
alexis.hellen@gmail.com
Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would like to put aircraft profiles online for them to be available for my airclub buddies.‌‌ I use SD on iPad and android. I know how to find profile online but not how to put them there. 
‌How does one do that?
Cheers‌,
Alexis‌

Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
alexis.hellen@gmail.com - 3/2/2017 9:02:29 PM
I would like to put aircraft profiles online for them to be available for my airclub buddies.‌‌ I use SD on iPad and android. I know how to find profile online but not how to put them there. 
‌How does one do that?
Cheers‌,
Alexis‌

I would like to put aircraft profiles online for them to be available for my airclub buddies.‌‌ I use SD on iPad and android. I know how to find profile online but not how to put them there. ‌How does one do that?

T‌he best course of action would be to post them here in this forum as file attachments.‌

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

Tony N
Tony N
Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)Too Much Forum (17K reputation)
I thought "upload to cloud" was to the common (for all) cloud.
How did all the other aircraft profiles get put in/on the cloud?
Tony‌‌‌
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)SkyDemon Team (620K reputation)
People sent them to us.

Regarding the original question, the easiest way is to simply send a route to your friend. Your aircraft profile is included in all routes saved which use that aircraft. When your friend opens the route and goes into the aircraft library, there should be an option to add it to their own library. ‌‌
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search