Group: Forum Members
End of june 2013 we departed from Rome, Italy, in 7 Aircraft to Morocco.
Unfortunately Skydemon don't consider Morocco, Tunisia and other countries (like Montenegro, Turkye, Tunisie). I just wrote to skydemon by mail to protest.
We used without problem AirnavPro and Garmin GPS.
Just to inform:
- From end of june the temperature grow to 40/45 degrees. But is very dry. Low humidity.
- Permission from Morocco is necessary
- Avgas is everywere (Tanger, Tetouan, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Zagora, Fes). The cost is c/a 3 euro/lt
- Handling are not expensive
- easy and friendly people in all the ARO. Any problem.