Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

MD license error since update to 2.6.3

Author
Julian
Too Much Forum (491 reputation)Too Much Forum (491 reputation)Too Much Forum (491 reputation)Too Much Forum (491 reputation)Too Much Forum (491 reputation)Too Much Forum (491 reputation)Too Much Forum (491 reputation)Too Much Forum (491 reputation)Too Much Forum (491 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I have just updated to v 2.6.3, following a sync with mySkyDemon mobile device I get an error on the mobile device:

"This software version is not covered by your license.Check the system date and time"

The date and time are correct on both the PC and mobile.

My subscription is still valid:

"You have a full SkyDemon subscription valid until02 Sep 2013 with navigation upgrade + Mobile MD."

Tech support suggested:

I would suggest logging out of SkyDemon Plan on your PCby clicking Setup and Log Out. Nextre-launch the software and enter your username and password to log back inagain, then perform another sync, and this time you should find that your validlicence file is recognised after re-starting the Mobile MD.

But I still get the same error.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Julian

Tags
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I think you need to be talking to our technical support about this so we can give you answers specific to your account and subscription status.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search