Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Problem with Direction Indicator

Author
rosdol
Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I am testing Skydemon on a HTC One (Android 4.1) and on a Samsung Galaxy 8.9 tablet (Android 4.2.1)

I am having a problem with the DI: on the HTC when i touch the DI it switches between DI and CCI. When I swipe over the DI it detaches and shows the HSI

On the Samsung Tablet, it switches between DI and CCI but never detaches the HSI on swipe.

Can it be that this is not supported on the Samsung Tablet?? Am I doing anything wrong ?

thanks

Erik
Edited 5/27/2013 10:30:30 AM by rosdol
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
Could it be that you have an older version installed on the Samsung? That feature wasn't in the first version of SkyDemon for Android.
rosdol
rosdol
Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)
I Bad 2.6.3 deinstalled and reinstalled _ now it works. Interstingly enogh I Bad two Version installed, deinstalled both ! Maybe a Problem with googl play !?
Thank you anyway..
BR
Erik
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search