Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Airspace info?

Author
Fred Dynamic
Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I no longer get airspace info if I hoover the mouse over a particular area. How do I get this feature back?

tnx
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
It probably hasn't gone away, the only reason it might not appear is when there's too much information to fit on the screen. You could try removing some map detail and try again?
Fred Dynamic
Fred Dynamic
Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.6K reputation)
Hi Tim, the text is still there but that is not what I mean.
I used to get a popup box with info when I hover over an item like NOTAM area, CTR, different airspace, NAV beackon etc.
In the radar view I see all the different rectangles (airspace structures) but I no longer get the rules for this airspace.

I´ve tried switching of displayed items like rivers and towns but this doesn´t help.

any idea´s?
Fred Dynamic
Fred Dynamic
Okay, it seems I now have my airspace and NOTAMS popups back but only when I zoom out to a scale of more than 1:1.000.000 and not all airspaces gives a popup.
Also, the popups don´t appear when hoovering over the airspaces in the virtual radar view. Is that correct?

Please advise, as I found this to be one of the major features of SD.
Tags
Fred Dynamic
Fred Dynamic
Just found the solution !!!

It was caused by the fact that I had the option "show NOTAMS" selected. This is preventing the popups from showing.

Fredd Dynamic (06/05/2013)
Okay, it seems I now have my airspace and NOTAMS popups back but only when I zoom out to a scale of more than 1:1.000.000 and not all airspaces gives a popup.
Also, the popups don´t appear when hoovering over the airspaces in the virtual radar view. Is that correct?

Please advise, as I found this to be one of the major features of SD.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
As I said, this was because there was too much information to fit on the screen. Removing NOTAM is likely to solve the issue.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search