Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Airport information improvement android version

Author
Henny Joosten
Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi SkyDemon team!
I installed the latest version for the first time with Google Play (store). Works fine but one thing that I have send twice to the development team:
When touching an airport, I no longer see crucial information like radio (communication) freqs en runway information. One of the powerfull options from Skydemon I think. When choosing an airport to visit we always checked basic info by touching that airport on the map! The only way at this moment is to make a route, including the airport to visit and then looking up the info retrieving the pilot log.
So dear Skydemon team, please implement it (back) as in the CE and Ipad version.
Regards,
Hendrik (Henri).
Edited 3/30/2013 9:38:29 AM by Hendrik
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)
You are referring to the Approach Information feature, which is not currently included in SkyDemon for Android. It will be included in a future version.
Henny Joosten
Henny Joosten
Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.4K reputation)
Thanks for that Tim. Super!

SkyDemon the best!

Regards
Hendrik (Henri)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login