Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Importing Pooleys iPlates to SD from an independent Pooleys subscription

Author
Mike M
Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi

Santa bought me Pooleys as usual this year, but with the added bonus of the iPlates too. I have a full SD subscription and would like to be able to link the two so that I can view my iPlates from SD. At the moment I have to exit SD and view the pooleys plates through the Pooleys app. As far as I can see the SD web page only provides for integrating Pooleys plates by purchasing a Pooleys subscription through SD. Is there a way of 'adopting' an existing subscription so that the two will work together?

I continue to be very happy with SD in general.

Thank you.

Mike

Alpi Pioneer 200
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
There isn't, I'm afraid. iPlates and SkyDemon are produced by different companies, and each have their own associated costs. We've had the conversation with Pooley's and we weren't able to think of a way of reasonably giving away the data for free when somebody has purchased it from the other party.

You can of course easily switch between SkyDemon and iPlates using the normal multi-figure gestures on your iPad.
Mike M
Mike M
Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)
Fair enough. Thanks Tim.

Alpi Pioneer 200
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search