Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Skydemon Product Roadmap

Author
terrylp
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have to start by saying that I think Skydemon is a great product!

I have seen lots of great suggestions on the forums already and am sure you have a pretty full list of functionalities to release across your different platforms.

I was wondering if you had a product roadmap for the planned functionality enhancements on your different platforms that you could share with your customers? Now being in software myself can understand why you might lean on caution given things can move though it would be great to have sight of key / major plans.

Personally, airport plates and weight and balance are really key and I know others have sad the same and you are working on it. As iPad becomes more and more popular in the UK with other providers releasing similar applications it would certainly help me as a customer to know when some of these things are coming.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Edited 5/21/2012 10:11:03 PM by terrylp
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
We don't publish a formal roadmap, no. Our news and facebook pages are best for keeping abreast of what features we have announced we are actually working on.
Mig29fuk
Mig29fuk
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Regarding Roadmaps in Software development to share with customers..... Never....maybe an informal for development Team. Certainly not customers.
SkyDemon has already shown in 'spades' that it is customer aware, they allow customer suggestions and invite open and honest feedback.
After 40+ years in Software and Hardware development business from late 60's I can tell you from experience that the Customer base will run you ragged for and with development ideas and requests for direction. It only muddy's the waters and spoils the product for many 'normal' users.
Ask Apple or Microsoft for a detailed roadmap and see the response!
Keep making suggestions. To date the SkyDemon response has always made replies or comment and Tim in particular is always ready to respond.
Tim....keep making these surprises!
Regards
Gerry

Gerry Holland
White Ox Mead Airstrip, Near Bath, Somerset
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login