Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Weight & Balance on iPad?

Author
PaulSweden
Too Much Forum (709 reputation)Too Much Forum (709 reputation)Too Much Forum (709 reputation)Too Much Forum (709 reputation)Too Much Forum (709 reputation)Too Much Forum (709 reputation)Too Much Forum (709 reputation)Too Much Forum (709 reputation)Too Much Forum (709 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
First, great app!

Next, i must be blind. I can not find the weight and balance function on the iPad. Is it there?

And, in Swedish some texts for configuring fuel burn is so long, i can not reda the values.
And, it takes for ever to hold the button down from 14 to 170 lph etc.
And, where is the night mode? Wink

But anyway thanks for this great app!
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Weight and balance calculations are not a feature of SkyDemon for iPad. You can view a comparison table of which SkyDemon versions support which features at the link below.

http://www.skydemon.aero/comparison.aspx

We support several different chart styles, and you might find that the high contrast style works well when flying at night.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search