Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Add a “comment” field to the waypoint dialog

Author
M
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I know that this request has already been made several times, but I'm making it again today as I'm flying in France, where there are more and more restricted or controlled areas.
It's about the possibility to add a "comment" field to the waypoint dialog. The comment should be displayed when hitting the waypoint (ideally you should be able to define a distance around this point), which would be a big plus in terms of comfort and safety.

In the absence of this facility, we have to manage the need for contact or attention related to safety outside SKYDEMON, which is not optimal in terms of comfort and safety.

Thanks

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
What is the "waypoint dialog"?
Manuel300
M
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 4/10/2024 9:16:03 AM
What is the "waypoint dialog"?

Sorry if I was unclear, this is the "edit user waypoint" waypoint management sub-screen. It should be possible to add a pop-up message that triggers when the waypoint is reached.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Thanks for clarifying.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search