Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Export to Garmin .FPL format - ICAO Waypoints odd

Author
S
Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
iPad version 3.16.13.383

PC version 3.16.13.0
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)
The next step would be to contact support, then send them both files. They will be forwarded to me and I can investigate.
Steve G
S
Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 5/3/2024 9:20:47 AM
The next step would be to contact support, then send them both files. They will be forwarded to me and I can investigate.

Thanks Tim.  Sending the files now.  For some reason the waypoint identifier is missing from the version 'shared' from the iPad although it is the same 'cloud based ' flight plan.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Steve

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)SkyDemon Team (636K reputation)
Thanks Steve. It turns out that although we fixed this bug earlier in this thread, the fix came too late to make it into our iOS version, which has to go through Apple's approval process. Therefore the fix is in the current PC and Android versions, but you'll need to wait for the next iOS version.
Steve G
S
Tim Dawson - 5/3/2024 1:21:09 PM
Thanks Steve. It turns out that although we fixed this bug earlier in this thread, the fix came too late to make it into our iOS version, which has to go through Apple's approval process. Therefore the fix is in the current PC and Android versions, but you'll need to wait for the next iOS version.

That's great to hear, thanks Tim.  Sorry I wasn't clearer in the first place!

Cheers

Steve

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search