Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Flight timer

Author
Martin Bech
Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In a Diamond DA40NG I have to transfer fuel from right to left. I have set a timer giving a remark every 30 minutes: fuel transfer. I would like a reminder 5 min after that saying: remember to stop fuel transfer. Is it possible to configure that? If fuel transfer is not stopped it could set unbalance in the aircraft.
Adam Erchegyi
Adam Erchegyi
Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)
Martin Bech - 2/19/2024 7:39:37 PM
In a Diamond DA40NG I have to transfer fuel from right to left. I have set a timer giving a remark every 30 minutes: fuel transfer. I would like a reminder 5 min after that saying: remember to stop fuel transfer. Is it possible to configure that? If fuel transfer is not stopped it could set unbalance in the aircraft.

You can setup a persistent timer for the first in the G1000 as well. For the second: either keep you finger on the transfer switch till it's on or use the countdown function on the panel.

Martin Bech
Martin Bech
Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)
Adam Erchegyi - 2/19/2024 8:03:01 PM

You can setup a persistent timer for the first in the G1000 as well. For the second: either keep you finger on the transfer switch till it's on or use the countdown function on the panel.

How can I setup a persistant timer in G1000 that repeat itself every 30 minutes? I can only use the countdown function.

Adam Erchegyi
Adam Erchegyi
Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)Too Much Forum (444 reputation)
Martin Bech - 2/26/2024 2:49:00 AM

How can I setup a persistant timer in G1000 that repeat itself every 30 minutes? I can only use the countdown function.

first of all, read the manual of the avionics you fly.
It's available on the AUX/Utility page, called scheduler.

Martin Bech
Martin Bech
Adam Erchegyi - 2/26/2024 7:52:29 AM
Martin Bech - 2/26/2024 2:49:00 AM

first of all, read the manual of the avionics you fly.
It's available on the AUX/Utility page, called scheduler.

Thx Adam - just got my aircraft and digging my way into G1000 nxi. Issue solved!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search