Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

X-Plane traffic display

Author
j
Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)Junior Member (24 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have learned how to use Skydemon in navigation mode using X-Plane. This turned out to be very useful when actually using it in the air. After all, in the air you have a lot to do and you have no time to try all kinds of things with the software. 

What I am missing in Skydemon's view is traffic. I am using 3 kinds of traffic in X-Plane: native X-Plane AI planes, LiveTraffic (from adsbexchange) and IVAO (only one of these at a time). However, I cannot see this traffic in X-Plane. I would like to experience flying with live traffic info as well, as I am thinking of buying a Pilotaware Rosetta.

I understood the traffic protocol of X-Plane is rather simple. Is there any chance Skydemon will support this in the future?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
jorisr - 2/17/2024 11:12:54 AM
grahamb - 2/17/2024 11:30:30 AM
jorisr - 2/19/2024 9:11:37 AM
grahamb - 2/19/2024 9:52:14 AM
jorisr - 2/19/2024 8:36:13 PM