Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Suggestion to remove OSCAR in EHAA FIR from Airways Reporting Points

Author
M
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I noticed that IFR point OSCAR in the Netherlands EHAA FIR is not listed in ENR 4.4 of the NL AIP.
This morning I emailed the authorities (LVNL) about this and they replied to me that it is used by the military and therefore it is only listed in the MIL AIP. This point OSCAR may not be used for civil flights.

Mark

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Mark, we have a lot of military customers and do not exclude 5 letter designated points whose only use is military. In fact we get this data from Eurocontrol and the data doesn't even differentiate.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search