Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Nearest ATIS

Author
j
Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I'm relatively new to Skydemon, so sorry if this is kind of a newbie question (and I've already kind of RTFMed).

I like the feature that shows the nearest QNH in the Radio tab when navigating (under "Pressure Setting"). I was wondering if it was possible to also have the nearest ATIS frequency (not the content like I've read in another post, just the frequency of the nearest ATIS relative to your position while flying).

Cheers,
Johas

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
johas - 10/16/2023 3:37:24 PM
Hi,

I'm relatively new to Skydemon, so sorry if this is kind of a newbie question (and I've already kind of RTFMed).

I like the feature that shows the nearest QNH in the Radio tab when navigating (under "Pressure Setting"). I was wondering if it was possible to also have the nearest ATIS frequency (not the content like I've read in another post, just the frequency of the nearest ATIS relative to your position while flying).

Cheers,
Johas

Just touch on a nearby airport when you are flying and all its frequencies, including ATIS if it has one, will be listed on the ‘What’s Here’ popup. Given that only the more established airfields and airports have ATIS it isn’t difficult to pick the closest with it.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
That's an interesting suggestion Johas - would you like me to move this to the Suggestions forum so others can weigh in?
johas
j
Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)Junior Member (17 reputation)
Thanks for the replies.
Yes Tim, I'd love to see what others think about that. Thank you for the sugestion.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search