Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Online GAR time reporting

Author
VMC-on-top
Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Noted this on the planning thread too. 
I flew to France at the weekend. Skydemon filed my flightplan in UTC time. However, the email which was sent from Online GAR to French customs displayed the departure time but it missed out that the time was UTC and therefore it appeared to show a LOCAL time.  This caused confusion with French customs who were expecting us 2 hours before! 

can the time which is populated in online GAR be altered from Skydemon, or is this something which online gar need to change? 

Edited 10/12/2023 3:41:48 PM by VMC-on-top
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We only deal in UTC at the SkyDemon end. The sending of things to French customs is entirely a feature of OnlineGar, so you might like to contact them to request they clarify in their email that it's UTC and not local time. I am surprised this hasn't come up as an issue before, though; presumably they've been sending these things for many years.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search