Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

how to select a specific power setting when planning a route

Author
e
Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I have defined different power settings in my aircraft.
I can't find where I can select the default power setting either for the whole trip or just for a leg.
Thank you for any help
Jacques

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
easytherm - 10/11/2023 5:06:57 AM
Hello,
I can't find where I can select the default power setting either for the whole trip or just for a leg.
Thank you for any help
Jacques

To change it for the whole route, you do so in 'Flight Details':
- on a tablet/phone, touch the distance/time bubble at the top centre of the chart.
- on a PC 'Flight details' is one of the tabbed windows RHS of the screen.

To change it for a leg, you do so in 'Leg Properties':
- on a tablet/phone, long press the leg in question to bring up the 'What's here' popup.
- on a PC, right click the leg in question to and select 'Leg Properties' from the popup.

It's all explained on pages 25-26 of the user manual.

easytherm
e
Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)Junior Member (23 reputation)
grahamb - 10/11/2023 1:54:03 PM
easytherm - 10/11/2023 5:06:57 AM
Hello,
Thank you for any help
Jacques

To change it for the whole route, you do so in 'Flight Details':
- on a tablet/phone, touch the distance/time bubble at the top centre of the chart.
- on a PC 'Flight details' is one of the tabbed windows RHS of the screen.

To change it for a leg, you do so in 'Leg Properties':
- on a tablet/phone, long press the leg in question to bring up the 'What's here' popup.
- on a PC, right click the leg in question to and select 'Leg Properties' from the popup.

It's all explained on pages 25-26 of the user manual.

easytherm
e
Thank you very much. I was searching forever ! 
so easy !

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search