Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Track logs not appearing in cloud

Author
P
Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
SD automatically logs flights when airspeed goes above threshold and works fine in flight. When I land I always stop navigation and then  backup track logs to cloud from the planes Android tablet, with an Internet connection from the sim card. Most of the time this works fine and I can review the tracks and logbook on another device later. 

However sometimes,  the track logs don't appear at all or update to the cloud a few days later  (or next time I backup to cloud).

I seem to be missing some flight track logs.

Any ideas why?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
It's hard to say. I think we need to narrow down what the problem is: are the flight logs missing on the device in question, or are they not getting backed up to the cloud? If the former, it would be worth your checking after landing to see if the log exists. If it doesn't for some reason, is there anything unusual about the flight just undertaken, or about the device when you were undertaking it?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search