Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Loss of external GPS signal - no reversion to internal

Author
J
Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I use an external Stratux for traffic awareness, whenever it looses its GPS signal (connected via WLAN, AirConnect profile), Skydemon does not revert to the integrated GPS (activated) of my Samsung Active Tab 3. As I understand, this should normally be the case? Same behaviour for a friend of mine with an iPad.

YouTube channel
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
If/when SkyDemon tells you it has lost connectivity with your GDL90 traffic receiver, press the i button in the warning banner and SkyDemon will offer to revert to your device's internal GPS.
Johannes B.
J
Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)Too Much Forum (300 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 7/10/2023 9:10:13 AM
If/when SkyDemon tells you it has lost connectivity with your GDL90 traffic receiver, press the i button in the warning banner and SkyDemon will offer to revert to your device's internal GPS.

Great, thanks for the information, I did not know this and always exited the navigation to choose a different GPS source.

YouTube channel
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search