Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Safesky shared traffic display in SD in a white color icons only

Author
R
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I use the collision warning app Safesky and have the traffic displayed in SD via GLD90.
So far I am very satisfied with the function of this setup.
Only a little bothers me that the displayed traffic in SD portrays the symbols in white only.
The outer contour of these aircraft symbols are only shown in a thin line.
If it is possible in SD to represent the transmitted traffic in a signal color, for example, orange or red.
regards
Reinhold

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Traffic icons turn yellow then red if they present a proximity threat. Otherwise, on the map, they are designed not to clutter it.

The traffic radar instrument in the bottom right (or full screen, if you're using a phone) is designed to be the primary place to glance to see other traffic around you. Have you tried using that?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search