Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Good news! French IFR Charts appearing in Sky Demon

Author
Dominique-Tanguy
Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I just found, while preparing a trip to LFEY, that the IFR charts are visible in the "Instrument Plates" folder, and that they are geotagged. 
How long will it takes for all French IFR charts to be updated?
Dominique

Edited 5/3/2023 9:05:24 AM by Dominique-Tanguy
grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
Dominique-Tanguy - 5/3/2023 8:29:34 AM
I just found, while preparing a trip to LFEY, that the IFR charts are visible in the "Instrument Plates" folder, and that they are geotagged. 
How long will it takes for all French IFR charts to be updated?
Dominique

They're not burst out into discret pages though, like every other country. The VAC is also in there.

I suspect this is a result of something that DGAC-SIA have done, rather than the SkyDemon team.

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Like Graham says, this seems to just be a one-off at the moment. Let's hope it's the start of the French publishing them all correctly.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search