Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Licence used for testflight

Author
T
Too Much Forum (93 reputation)Too Much Forum (93 reputation)Too Much Forum (93 reputation)Too Much Forum (93 reputation)Too Much Forum (93 reputation)Too Much Forum (93 reputation)Too Much Forum (93 reputation)Too Much Forum (93 reputation)Too Much Forum (93 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hanna told me at the AERO 23 that the test flight did not remove the licenses from the mobile device. Unfortunately, my 2 mobile devices are always logged out again and again if I want to try the test flight. I am trying new versions only with the flight simulator. 

Also can it be possible to log the flight with x-Plane with a extra tag so that the simulator is separated from the real flight book ?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We would suggest using either the SkyDemon Beta (via Testflight) or the normal public version, not both at the same time. I didn't think it was actually possible to have them both installed at the same time on a device.

Currently we don't support flagging a log as coming from a simulator, but we know some people would like that. Therefore next time we enhance our track log format it's likely we will include this feature, but I have no date for that.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search