Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Avidyne IFD440 connection problem

Author
JoelJacob
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I got the problem connecting Skydemon (Android) to Avidyne IFD440 after a firmware upgrade (10.3.1.2).

I upgraded Skydemon to 3.16.7 where there seems to be a fix for this problem.

Even then, Skydemon was not able to connect to IFD440 after I established the Wifi link.

I've read in another thread that you are supposed to send an UDP packet to the Avidyne in order to be able to connect. And also that the tablet "device" should be recognized in the Setup of the Avidyne.

So, could you confirm that the connection sequence (UDP first packet) is implemented in Skydemon 3.16.7 or should we always use an UDP packet sender to establish the link before launching skydemon ?

Thanks,

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
This issue was resolved in SkyDemon 3.16.6 on 25th January, we send all required information.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search