Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Beta has disappeared!

Author
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The current Beta version has expired in TestFlight (on Apple devices).

This is a pain, as I use the Beta on all mobile devices other than my primary navigation tablet.

Can you restore it please?

Edit to add: I've just realised that reinstalling the live version from the App Store retains all settings, routes etc. so it's not such a drama after all.Smile

Edited 12/15/2022 10:27:36 AM by grahamb
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Yes, it's been a while since we published a beta as we've been working on server-side stuff so it appears Apple have expired the beta. We'll get a new one published by the end of the week. As you've noticed, you can install the current public release (which is essentially the same as the last beta) over the top of it, and all data is retained, if you urgently need to use SkyDemon.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search