Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Date Format

Author
Russ_H
Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Is there a way to change this back to the European convention of day/month/year instead of the American system it changed to some time ago?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
I'm not aware we use American style dates anywhere in the SkyDemon system. Where are you seeing them?
ken_pile@outlook.com
k
Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 9/8/2022 9:35:03 AM
I'm not aware we use American style dates anywhere in the SkyDemon system. Where are you seeing them?

I have the same problem. I have the "US" format in Logbook, and would like to change it to "European" format.

Gerhard66
G
Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.9K reputation)
How about using the ISO 8601 international standard format?
Pls. refer to Wikipedia. 
Unfortunately, a link to Wikipedia classifies my post as Spam…

ken_pile@outlook.com
k
Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)
Personal preference really.  It then makes copying entries from my "analogue" logbook into SkyDemon logbook easier.
Interesting, a bit of Googling shows that the "Month/Day/Year" format seems to be unique to US use.  Perhaps SkyDemon is more pitched to the US market rather than the rest of the world.
It would be nice if individuals could change SkyDemon to whatever format suits them.    

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Thanks for confirming the location of these American dates. This was not intentional, and will be fixed in the coming days. We will revert to international (ISO) date format yyyy-mm-dd.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search