Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SkyEcho configuration

Author
B
Too Much Forum (226 reputation)Too Much Forum (226 reputation)Too Much Forum (226 reputation)Too Much Forum (226 reputation)Too Much Forum (226 reputation)Too Much Forum (226 reputation)Too Much Forum (226 reputation)Too Much Forum (226 reputation)Too Much Forum (226 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

I have a Sailproof tablet intended to replace my ageing Nexus tablet and it seemed to work well with Skydemon until the latest update (I believe this has arisen since the update, but I cannot be absolutely certain or prove it).

It seems to work as normal -it appears to receive gps data and displays the little ‘radar screen’ - but it will not allow me to enter the configuration menu for the sky echo – just an endless spinning logo.

The Nexus appears to still work as normal.

This matters to me as I use it in two different aircraft.

Has anyone else had this issue with their tablet?

Edited 8/21/2022 8:35:32 PM by BillB
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
You can always revert to a previous version to test your theory, from our Android page below. I don't have any experience on your actual issue though.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search