Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Definition for aircraft was different to the one in the library

Author
S
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Win 11
SD - 3.16.3.0

I have updated the definition for an aircraft and then open a previously saved route that uses this aircraft. SD tells me that the definition has changed and it will use the one in the library. So far so good. I then make some changes to the route and re-save it. However, when I re-open it again in the future, without modifying the aircraft definition, it again tells me that aircraft definition has changed.
Q. How can you get a route to recognise and adopt the aircraft definition that is in the library so that you don't get the warning message each time you open the route?

Gerhard66
G
Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)
Same issue here. Over the years I got used to this old bug and was too lazy to start a discussion here ;-)
iPad mini 5
iOS 15.4.1
SD 3.16.3

Jyleuleu
J
Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)
SD 3.16.3
IOS 15.5
Windows 10

I don’t have this issue.
When SD tells me that it will use the aircraft definition of the library, I just click ´OK’ and save the route without changing anything.
When I reopen the route, SD loads the new aircraft définition and don’t warn me anymore.

Rgds
JL

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search