Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Route names not fully displayed on iPad

Author
m
Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello.
When opening a route in the iPad, the route names are not fully displayed but shortened in the selection dialog. This is annoying because I have several routes with the same departure and destination but with different details (and I have to open them one by one to find the one I am searching for). Under Windows and Android the problem does not exist (the route names are fully displayed).
Kind regards
Michael

Fabrizio Albonico
F
Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)
miaelch - 5/29/2022 9:31:38 AM
Hello.
When opening a route in the iPad, the route names are not fully displayed but shortened in the selection dialog. This is annoying because I have several routes with the same departure and destination but with different details (and I have to open them one by one to find the one I am searching for). Under Windows and Android the problem does not exist (the route names are fully displayed).
Kind regards
Michael

Did you see the search function at the top? Useful if you need to look for specific words

--
LSZA based
DA40 / SR20 / S22T / PIVI / TWEN

marioair
m
Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)
Perhaps a short hold could show the full name?
miaelch
m
Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)
Fabrizio Albonico - 6/23/2022 3:53:30 PM
miaelch - 5/29/2022 9:31:38 AM
Hello.
Kind regards
Michael

Did you see the search function at the top? Useful if you need to look for specific words
Thank you for the hint. But this is a workaround and does not solve the problem: I simply want to see an overview of the existing routes, without having to click or search.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search