SkyDemon Forums

Route names not fully displayed on iPad

http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic35079.aspx

By miaelch - 5/29/2022 9:31:38 AM

Hello.
When opening a route in the iPad, the route names are not fully displayed but shortened in the selection dialog. This is annoying because I have several routes with the same departure and destination but with different details (and I have to open them one by one to find the one I am searching for). Under Windows and Android the problem does not exist (the route names are fully displayed).
Kind regards
Michael
By miaelch - 6/30/2022 7:58:19 AM

Fabrizio Albonico - 6/23/2022 3:53:30 PM
miaelch - 5/29/2022 9:31:38 AM
Hello.
When opening a route in the iPad, the route names are not fully displayed but shortened in the selection dialog. This is annoying because I have several routes with the same departure and destination but with different details (and I have to open them one by one to find the one I am searching for). Under Windows and Android the problem does not exist (the route names are fully displayed).
Kind regards
Michael

Did you see the search function at the top? Useful if you need to look for specific words
Thank you for the hint. But this is a workaround and does not solve the problem: I simply want to see an overview of the existing routes, without having to click or search.