Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Tra/tsa shown in pale Colour

Author
M
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi. I need advice on my skydemon functions.
While planning , the Tra/tsa airspaces on my tablet are only shown in pale grey colour which makes them hardly visible. As shown in the picture attached. 
While on my friends device they stay orange as atz in The picture attached . When I go to see warnings tra/tsa lit orange for a couple seconds and then to grey again.   It'd be more useful if they were more visible for me.
Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
Thanks

Attachments
Screenshot_20220513-182628.jpg (172 views, 665.00 KB)
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
TRA/TSA are drawn faded because they are only activated by NOTAM or by AUP. When they are actually activated, SkyDemon highlights their borders with thick orange, and you can use the What's Here menu to inspect the times of activation. So, it depends when you look at them. Today in Poland for example, there are many such areas in the east of the country with thick orange borders because they are active today.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search