Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SkyDemon flight plan with Skyview autopilot

Author
M
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi 

Is any one familiar with setting up the Dynon Skyview autopilot to run the Skydemon flight plan ?
If so I would be interested in their set up procedure in Skyview to make this happen.
I am familiar with getting the fight plan to Skyview,  but from  there on unsure
ie - which mode is required simplified or expert ? etc.
Any help from someone who uses these systems would be appreciated

Mark 

doychinov87
d
Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
Well, you share what you have planned to Skyview via a Dynon wi-fi adapter and start using your autopilot.
No setup needed.
So in this case,you go to expert mode, hit FD and make Skyview on NAV.
I sometimes keep it simple because they often change my plans so I have to change in the SD, then share back to SV. So in most of the time I use the wi-fi adapter so I have the SV gps in use and only look at the beautiful map in SD. From the LOG I use hdg and alt I planned and just turn the knobs. We make turns in 10+ minutes so there’s not a problem.
Edited 5/3/2022 4:17:55 AM by doychinov87
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search