Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

VFR Reporting points as triangles option?

Author
r
Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)Junior Member (14 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey,

is it possible to setup closed and open triangles for reporting points instead of the circle with a V?
I keep reading this as reporting point Victor as the V in the circle is much more clear to read than the reporting point in magenta next to it...

Another option but possible less desirable is put the reporting point in the circle instead of the V?

R.

KimW
K
Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
rvt - 2/24/2022 7:41:32 PM
Hey,

is it possible to setup closed and open triangles for reporting points instead of the circle with a V?
I keep reading this as reporting point Victor as the V in the circle is much more clear to read than the reporting point in magenta next to it...

Another option but possible less desirable is put the reporting point in the circle instead of the V?

R.

Open triangles are already depicting IFR reporting points with magenta text in the same place as VFR reporting points. I would expect Tim to be very cautious about changing symbols on maps, as they should be, as this is impacting all other users being familiar with the symbols used. I'm sure you will get used to the symbol quite soon.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search