Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Briefing pack printing shaded triangles over route

Author
buzz53
Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Planning a flight from Elmsett to Turweston yesterday my paper printed route showed two dark shaded triangles, largely obscuring the underlying data. I experimented later and found: it happens on both my W10 desktop and my W7 laptop; it happens also using Microsoft "Print to PDF" as the destination (result attached); it only happened in portrait mode; deleting the waypoint at Little Shelford removed one of the triangles; removing the waypoint at Olney Town removed the other, so the print was now "correct";  it looks to me as if the vertices of the triangles are exactly on grid lines.

Alan

Attachments
shading.pdf (397 views, 1.00 MB)
buzz53
buzz53
Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)Too Much Forum (997 reputation)
Oops, meant to say: version 3.15.4.0
Alan

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
How strange! Yes it does look a little like that. Would you mind contacting customer support about this? They'll work with you to reproduce the problem here (I didn't manage it) so that we can try to work out what's happening for you.
buzz53
buzz53
Done, your colleague was able to reproduce this.
Alan

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search