Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Skydemon for Windows - unable to activate Approach Tools ("Make Approach")

Author
s
Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)Junior Member (12 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm using the most current version of SkyDemon on my Android tablet (real work flying) and Windows 10 (simulated "flying" in MFS2020).
While I'm able to enable the Approach Tools (alloving me to choose the runway for landing, the praffic patterm and the entry) on Android I can't find the corresponding option on Windows. So when close to destination airport, on Windows, I can see the Airfield Brief tool, showing the destination name, frequency, elevation but without the "Make Approach" button.
Is the "Make Approach" not available on Windows?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)SkyDemon Team (617K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
No, it isn't. Our Windows software is intended for planning, with only a subset of in-flight functionality available.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search