Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Date picker

Author
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When opening a saved route it keeps the date when saved (which is pretty normal).
If I want to fly the route today or in the next days I might have to scroll quite a bit to get the date to Today for example..
There is another date picker in an app I use at work that has a shorcut to Today.
Might be an idea.

SKYDEMON

With Today shortcut

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)SkyDemon Team (623K reputation)
Hmm... you could press the Remove button which removes it, then press again whereupon SkyDemon will set it to "now".
pgroell
pgroell
Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.6K reputation)
Tim Dawson - 8/24/2020 8:59:01 AM
Hmm... you could press the Remove button which removes it, then press again whereupon SkyDemon will set it to "now".

I had not thought of that method.
The nice thing with the Date picker with the Today shortcut is that focus stays inside the control where you can directly edit Date and/or Time.
But it's only cosmetic.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search