Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Add a "signature line" to the logbook for the biannual checkouts

Author
Michael Rubio
Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Skydemon, 

Every flight I make I log with Skydemon and for this reason I use Skydemon as my electronic logbook.

But, I need a way that an instructor can add his name, instructor number and signature when he have done the biannual checkout with me? -or any other relevant info to the flight.

Would it be possible that you develop such feature?

BR
Rubio

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Are you referring to the SkyDemon Logbook feature that is currently in beta? We are considering ways of capturing electronic signatures at the moment, though they may not be in the initial release.

Other information like license numbers etc is best kept in the Notes/Comments free-text field.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search