Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

After Flight Ananalysis Not Avavailable

Author
P
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I use Sky Demon on an iPad3 for in flight. Previously after flight, I returned home and from the iPad of that route flown I would get 3 dots appear in the menu bar at the top between the Search Tool and the Route Tool. From here I could update my logs... and then on my PC version get my flight analysis by going to 'Open Flight Log'.

These last two weeks I am now not getting 3 dots  ... appear in the tool bar feature after my flights and as a result unable to get my post flight analysis.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
Profaders - 8/7/2020 3:22:07 PM
I use Sky Demon on an iPad3 for in flight. Previously after flight, I returned home and from the iPad of that route flown I would get 3 dots appear in the menu bar at the top between the Search Tool and the Route Tool. From here I could update my logs... and then on my PC version get my flight analysis by going to 'Open Flight Log'.

These last two weeks I am now not getting 3 dots  ... appear in the tool bar feature after my flights and as a result unable to get my post flight analysis.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Landscape v. Portait orientation of the iPad?

Profaders
P
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
grahamb - 8/7/2020 4:55:49 PM
Profaders - 8/7/2020 3:22:07 PM

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Landscape v. Portait orientation of the iPad?

Thanks for replying.
Yes, I did note previously that the option was sensitive to iPad3 orientation. Neither landscape nor protrait now provides me with this option. It's gone... But I did manage to use the Logs tool to 'Back Up All To Cloud' from this and now have access to my last two flights for analysis - all good now. Did this change on a version update?

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
I don't think it has changed. It's always been the "backup to cloud" feature that makes logs from your mobile device available on other devices.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search